- February in Washington, DC: Trauma Sensitive Schools National Conference
- April in Orlando, FL: National School Social Work Conference
- May in Albany, NY: 30th Annual New York State Foster Care and Adoption Conference
- June in Atlanta, GA: Innovative Schools Summit
- July in Las Vegas, NV: School Discipline Conference
- July in Las Vegas, NV: NACAC National Adoption and Foster Care Conference
Group Supervision: Current local groups; conference call options available.
Social-emotional Learning: Professional development opportunities available for school districts to implement Riley the Brave and the accompanying curriculum. To inquire about bringing this trauma-informed resource to your school or organization, please email JSinarski@gmail.com.
Join our hero Riley Bear on the adventure of a lifetime as he learns to be brave like a cub. He has always been courageous and clever, but his journey with some safe big critters might just unlock his guarded heart in new ways. This super-cool cub is ready to rise to the challenge.
Neurofeedback in Northern Delaware! A Better Chance for our Children is leading the way in the region offering neurofeedback for foster and adoptive families. Click here to view a quick video explanation created by Center for Brain Training in Florida. Please email Executive Director Meg Garey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. Note: This service is only available in conjunction with psychotherapy at A Better Chance for Our Children.